Monday 6 August 2012

Day 8

I can honestly say that I am near exhausted after doing a number of sinkfuls of dishes as well as folding and putting away nearly every bit of clothing we own! It had been a while since I had caught up on those two things. Well, I can at least say I'm caught up on them. I can also say that I'm really looking forward to the dinner that we have planned for tonight. Spam and cheese sandwiches! We will also be having a salad, just to get some veggies in there.

Slice the spam and either pan fry it or grill it, then place it on bread and put cheese on top. If you're like me and enjoy your cheese fully melted, stick it back under the grill until the cheese is all gooey and bubbly! This recipe *is* high in sodium though, and as such this will probably be the only time we eat it. With that being said, it's a no or one dish meal, and after a day like today, it is very welcome!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment